Almost All Packed
Well, it is after 9:00 pm and past my bed time, but I still have the plants to water and a few small items to pack. We are over the weight limit by 20 lbs. and I am not sure what to do about that. I don't want to take anything out! I know we will miss our kitties and friends terribly, but we are so excited to explore Moscow and meet the girls. Tomorrow we leave Bellingham to get our fingerprints taken (again) in Seattle. We get to stay with our good friend and sister, Liz. She is our most excellent taxi to the airport, as well as our B&B hostess. I better go and water those plants and tidy up the house just a little bit more.
Can't wait for tomorrow and then we fly out on Friday!
Can't wait for tomorrow and then we fly out on Friday!

3 Comments:
I am so proud of you in not only getting packed tonight, but in creating your very own blog. I am so much looking forward to this trip.
By
John Farquhar, at 9:44 PM
Thanks friends and family for your very quick responses to my new blog. Grace, you misspell and the exact same way I do. It really is a typo that I do all the time. We must be sisters! The links are all working now so go ahead and check them out!
By
Isabel Farquhar, at 7:52 AM
Best of luck to you both! Bon Voyage, and full speed ahead. You guys are an inspiration - I can't wait to see what fabulous parents you make.
Love to you both,
Lizz&Jeanne
By
Lizz, at 11:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home