The Blog Continues
For all those friends and family who have been following our blog and loving it, Thank You! Many have asked how long will we continue it now that we are home. We are going to continue the blog for quite a while as I want it to be a keep sake for the children for when they are older. So much is forgotten if you don't write it down. I want them to be able to read our story and the adventures we had and the ones to come. I think it will make a good book for them to read as they get older and want to know their story.
Now the adventure continues! Stay Tuned!
Now the adventure continues! Stay Tuned!

2 Comments:
What an odyssey! Welcome home, folks.
Love,
John and Lee
By
Anonymous, at 2:35 PM
I'm so pleased you are going to keep going. I have to admit, it took me a long time to get the pun in your blog title. I think the idea of Rushing just never entered my head whilst thinking of adopting in Russia.
Posting from Seoul, btw.
By
Suzanne, at 2:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home