Russian to Siberia

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting!

Waiting for a court date is truly the hardest part of it all. It is even worse than having to do all that paper work and get everything notarized. We came back home from our first visit to Russia in late May. Now it is the middle of July and we still do not have a court date yet. I know we are getting closer to it. August 4th has been discussed with our agency, WACAP, however, our paper work is still in Moscow and needs to get back to Novosibirsk before a date can be set.
I have started another painting project to keep myself extra busy. Last summer I painted all the closets, doors, and upstairs hallway. This summer I am finishing up the one closet I missed, the coat closet. Which has led to painting the main entrance hallway. Next summer when the girls are here I probably won't pick up a paintbrush. The living room will just have to wait.
Any way, this waiting for a court date is tough. We hope to have one by the next time I post.

1 Comments:

  • I paint too to pass the wait. This wait seems worse than the long long wait for referrals. I am going crazy.

    Best,

    Suzanne

    PS Pics of what I have been painting are at www.chandlerfazenda.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Suzanne, at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home