Back In The USSR: Moscow Again
We made it! We are here in Moscow, staying at the Ukraina Hotel. It feels like an old familiar place to us now. Everything seems very familiar. Yanna met us at the airport and she didn't even have a sign because she said she knew us now. It feels good to have such familiarly in another country.
The plane rides both went very well. Uneventful! We hopped off our flight to JFK and went straight on to our flight to Moscow. The plane was not full and there was plenty of space around us. We got to watch Over The Hedge. We thought it was a great social satire. I actually slept for what I thought was six hours, but it turned out to be only one. I was very disappointed. Once we got to our hotel, John and I actually slept for six and a half hours. Now it is almost 10:00 pm and we have to go back to bed shortly. Yanna will be picking us up at 7:30 am to take us to the airport and see us on our way to Novosibirsk. We are elated that we are here and that we will see our children soon!
The plane rides both went very well. Uneventful! We hopped off our flight to JFK and went straight on to our flight to Moscow. The plane was not full and there was plenty of space around us. We got to watch Over The Hedge. We thought it was a great social satire. I actually slept for what I thought was six hours, but it turned out to be only one. I was very disappointed. Once we got to our hotel, John and I actually slept for six and a half hours. Now it is almost 10:00 pm and we have to go back to bed shortly. Yanna will be picking us up at 7:30 am to take us to the airport and see us on our way to Novosibirsk. We are elated that we are here and that we will see our children soon!

2 Comments:
YEAH! Eagerly awaiting your updates.
Blessings,
Suzanne
By
Suzanne, at 2:22 PM
Isabel and John,
Yeah, you made it safe and sound. I'm thinking of you and can't wait to hear about your reunion with your girls!!
Love Jen
By
Anonymous, at 9:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home