Russian to Siberia

Thursday, September 14, 2006

John Is Back to Work

John went back to work today and left me all alone with the girls. This was something I feared our first two weeks home with them. I really didn't know how I could possibly manage without him. But time has gone by and our routines have been established. We actually did quite well. They got up at 7:00 am., I bathed them, gave them breakfast, went for an hour walk with them in the stroller that I am now calling the BOB Cat. I gave them lunch and then made a dinner for John and I. After that I took them to a children's consignment store to see what I could find. I even did laundry and put some of it away.

I told John when he got home that I am ready to go back to work. I maybe there come January, but I need to give this staying at home thing a little more time.

3 Comments:

  • I knew you could do it! When you come back, you know we'll be there to come see you!!! Kaylee can't wait to meet your girls. She's in Mrs. Dorr's class this year and so far, so good. :) We really need to get together so Kia can tell you all about school and her experience at camp. :)
    Great Job, Mom!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 AM  

  • After Max was born and Eric went back to work, I started rearranging the furniture while he napped. I loved being with him, but was going a little crazy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

  • I am glad your first day alone went well. Sorry to hear about the shots at the doctors though. Every mom I speak to says that is the hardest, to hold your kid while she/he gets that shot and hear the howls.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home