Home for Five Weeks
It is getting easier! I didn't believe it could, but it did. I am not sure what I am doing different, but these past two weeks have been good. We started a toddler gym program with the Parks and Recreation. We go on Monday Mornings and for an hour and a half we get to explore all their fun toys. There is a brief circle time with songs and dances, also they bring out a parachute for some more group playtime. It is great for both the girls and for me. They have a great toddler park also and we spend about 20 minutes there after our kindergym time. On Thursdays we will be going to the Library for toddler story time. Tuesdays and Thursdays Galina has preschool and on Fridays she has speech. Our days fill up pretty easily now and that is good for me. It seems easier when we are busy, rather than not.
We did have a disappointing visit to the opthomologist. The girls had to get drops in their eyes that stung. We were left in the room for 25 minutes without any direction or toys. The girls played with the chair most of the time. In the end we were not much wiser and we are suppose to bring Valerie back in 3 months. I hope that visit goes better.
Galina goes to the dentist tomorrow so I better get to bed. It is a 7:30 am appointment!
We did have a disappointing visit to the opthomologist. The girls had to get drops in their eyes that stung. We were left in the room for 25 minutes without any direction or toys. The girls played with the chair most of the time. In the end we were not much wiser and we are suppose to bring Valerie back in 3 months. I hope that visit goes better.
Galina goes to the dentist tomorrow so I better get to bed. It is a 7:30 am appointment!

2 Comments:
so after the drops did you get a good report? I lived at the opthamologist for the first few years and then once a year until I was 18. It gets easier each time.
By
Melissa, at 2:29 PM
it gets easier? I am so glad to hear this. We are home two weeks and weary to the core.
By
Suzanne, at 11:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home