The Zoo
We took the girls to the Woodland Park Zoo today. What a great place to take children and enjoy a day of walking and viewing animals. We had so much fun watching their expressions at seeing these amazing animals. Galina is learning English fast and now the names of the animals she has been learning really mean something. Her expression when the gorilla turned and looked right at her was priceless! She is like a sponge right now taking it all in. Valerie is equally amazing at all she can do and wants to do, with or without Mama. Really, she is reckless sometimes. I have to keep a close I on her, but at the same time I give her a lot of room to explore and that is exactly what she is doing. The girls are both very attached to us and it is a wonderful feeling when they call us Mama and Papa. This family experience is so worth while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home